- The Crown Rewards program (“Crown Rewards”) is conducted by Hallmark Marketing Company, LLC (“Hallmark”). Hallmark reserves the right to alter, limit or modify program rules, regulations, rewards, reward levels and membership levels or to terminate Crown Rewards or membership at any time, at its discretion.
- Crown Rewards cards are nontransferable and cannot be used to earn points unless tendered by the named cardholder at the time of purchase. Only one named cardholder is allowed per account.
- When a purchased item on which points were earned is returned to the place of purchase for any reason, its purchase points will be deducted from the account to which the points were credited.
- Reward Certificates are valid for the length of time indicated on each certificate. Up to 7 Reward Certificates can be applied to a single online order.
- Purchases for which points are not earned include but are not limited to gift cards, gift certificates, Business Greeting Cards, Personalized Greeting Cards, postage stamps, services, Hallmark.com shipping charges, subscriptions, office supplies, pharmaceuticals, any single non-Hallmark item the price of which exceeds $500 and other items as designated at each retailer’s discretion. Points are not awarded on any tax paid on purchases.
- Points themselves are not redeemable; only Reward Certificates. Points will be converted into Reward Certificates once a member has earned 2500 points in a given calendar year using his/her Crown Rewards card in Hallmark Gold Crown stores, on Hallmark.com, at 1-800-HALLMARK, or other locations participating in the Crown Rewards program. When total points earned are less than 2500 in a given calendar year, all points earned during that year shall expire and not carry over to any subsequent year.
- The 2500 point minimum of paragraph six is not applicable to members until their first full calendar year of enrollment in the program. Any points earned by the member prior to his or her first full calendar year of enrollment in the program will be carried over to the first full calendar year.
- Reward Certificates can be redeemed only for Hallmark-branded products at a U.S. Hallmark Gold Crown store, on Hallmark.com, at 1-800-HALLMARK, or other locations participating in the Crown Rewards program. Reward Certificates can only be redeemed for the exact amount shown on the front of each certificate at time of purchase. No cash value, credit or change will be given. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax and shipping and/or handling fees. Reward Certificates may be combined with other Hallmark Reward Certificates.
- Reward Certificates may be combined with other offers. Reward Certificates cannot be sold, reproduced or redeemed for cash. Reward Certificates cannot be used for past purchases, layaway purchases or toward the purchase of Hallmark gift certificates or gift cards.
- You must have a U.S. mailing address to participate in the program.
To see Hallmark’s current privacy statement, please go to Hallmark.com or call 1-800-HALLMARK.
For Questions: Visit Hallmark.com/CrownRewards
To submit your Crown Rewards application by mail instead of at your Hallmark Gold Crown store, or if you have questions about the program, write to:
Hallmark Crown Rewards Program
P.O. Box 417003
Kansas City, MO 64141-7003