1. The Crown Rewards program (“Crown Rewards”) is conducted by Hallmark Marketing Company, LLC (“Hallmark”). Hallmark reserves the right to alter, limit or modify program rules, regulations, rewards, reward levels, and membership levels or to terminate Crown Rewards or membership at any time, at its discretion.
2. Crown Rewards cards are nontransferable and cannot be used to earn points unless tendered by the named cardholder at the time of purchase. Only one named cardholder is allowed per account.
3. Points are earned on purchases made in a U.S. Hallmark Gold Crown store, on Hallmark.com, at 1-800-HALLMARK, or other locations participating in the Crown Rewards program.
4. When a purchased item on which points were earned is returned to the place of purchase for any reason, its purchase points will be deducted from the account to which the points were credited.
5. Purchases for which points are not earned include, but are not limited to: gift cards, gift certificates, Business Greeting Cards, Personalized Greeting Cards, postage stamps, services, Hallmark.com shipping charges, subscriptions, office supplies, pharmaceuticals, any single non-Hallmark item the price of which exceeds $500 and other items as designated at each retailer’s discretion. Points are not awarded on any tax paid on purchases. Points themselves are not redeemable; only Reward Dollars are redeemable.
6. Points may be converted into Reward Dollars once a member has earned 600 points in a given calendar. The timing and delivery of the issuance of Rewards Dollars will be at Hallmark’s sole discretion.
7. Reward Dollars are valid for the length of time indicated on each certificate.
8. When total points earned are less than 600 in a given calendar year, all points earned during that year shall expire and not carry over to any subsequent year. This provision is not applicable to members until their first full calendar year of enrollment in the program. Any points earned by the member prior to his or her first full calendar year of enrollment in the program will be carried over to the first full calendar year.
9. Reward Dollars can be redeemed only for Hallmark-branded products at a U.S. Hallmark Gold Crown store, on Hallmark.com, at 1-800-HALLMARK, or other locations participating in the Crown Rewards program. Reward Dollars can only be redeemed for the exact amount shown on the front of each Reward Dollars at time of purchase. No cash value, credit or change will be given. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax and shipping and/or handling fees. Reward Dollars may be combined with other Hallmark Reward Dollars. A limit on the number of Reward Dollars that may be used on a single transaction may apply.
10. Reward Dollars may be combined with other offers. Reward Dollars cannot be sold, reproduced or redeemed for cash. Reward Dollars cannot be used for past purchases, layaway purchases or toward the purchase of gift cards.
11. Crown Rewards is only available in U.S. Hallmark Gold Crown stores, on Hallmark.com, 1-800-HALLMARK, or other locations participating in the Crown Rewards program.
To submit your Crown Rewards application by mail instead of at your Hallmark Gold Crown store, or if you have questions about the program, write to:
Hallmark Crown Rewards Program
P.O. Box 417003
Kansas City, MO 64141-7003